Hotel Villefranche sur Mer
You’ll be charmed at the Hotel La Fiancée du Pirate between Nice and Monaco. La Fiancée du Pirate offers you spacious, comfortable and nicely decorated rooms with a secured pool shaded by palm trees, with a breathtaking view of the Bay of Villefranche sur mer from your breakfast terrace. Laurence and Eric will provide you with a warm and friendly welcome, and take pleasure in having you discover the region’s various sites.
- 3-stars hotel facing the sea
- Wonderful view of the Bay of Villefranche sur mer and Cap Ferrat
- 15 air-conditionning rooms
- Terrace breakfast with a view of the sea and pool
- Flat-screen television, free Wi-Fi
- Free limited car park in front of the hotel or private parking close to the hotel (10 Euros per day)
- Secured pool, 1.20 m to 2.00 m deep
- Outside SPA on request (15 Euros per room 2 or 3 or 4 persons, 45 minutes)
- Must sees: Eze, Saint Jean Cap Ferrat, Monaco, Saint Paul de Vence, Cannes, Antibes/Juan les Pins, Grasse and Italy with its famous markets less than an hour away by car.
- Close to several bus stops, 15minutes walking distance from the beach, located on the Middle Corniche
- All the rooms are facing the sea
- Warning: We are sorry but we can’t receive person with a wheelchair. There is no lift and stairs to go to the breakfast area and other stairs to go to the pool area
La Fiancée du Pirate is located in Villefranche-sur-Mer on the Moyenne Corniche
The sky-blue horizon emerges in an idyllic setting between Nice and Monaco, with a gorgeous view of the Mediterranean Sea. The unobstructed view offers a feeling of grandeur and peacefulness.
Take advantage of your stay to explore the citadel, the old city, its small alleys and its excellent seaside restaurants.
Many visits and activities are available. You can also enjoy a well-deserved rest on any of the region”s various beaches.
- The very nice beach at Cap d”ail, and the excellent inlet “LA MALA” with its public and private beach.
- Enjoy a lunch with your feet in the water in the beautiful inlets of LA PALOMA and LA PASSABLE, in St Jean Cap Ferrat,with their sand and pebbles.
- The Bay des Fourmis in Beaulieu has a sand beach with amenities.
- The large beach of Villefranche is impressive with its bay and enormous cruise boats anchored in the sea.
- The pebble beach in Nice on the Promenade des anglais.
Activities in Villefranche sur mer :
Its Sunday flea market, citadel, old city and small alleys, and its excellent seaside restaurants and open-air cinema.
French riviera, a few minutes from the villages of EZE and St Jean Cap Ferrat. Just right by Villefranche-sur-Mer, go discover Eze, one of the most beautiful villages of the Côte d’Azur. This picturesque village perched on cliffs offers an enchanting view.
Go a few kilometres further and visit Monaco and its oceanographic museum, see the daily changing of the guard at 11h55, try your luck at the Casino de Monte Carlo, and admire the impressive lavish cars.
Activities on the Côte d’Azur
Some must sees :
Nice : The Promenade des Anglais, Cours Saleya, delightful scents of the flower market every morning, and the flea market in the evenings. Its old city and CHAGALL and MATISSE museums.
And don”t forget the Nice carnival and the Lemon festival in Menton in February
St-Jean-Cap-Ferrat and Beaulieu : The EPHRUSI DE ROTHSCHILD villa and the Greek KERYLOS villa in Beaulieu.
Monaco/Monte Carlo : Its Palace, The Rock, Casinos, Formula 1 Grand Prix, and oceanographic museum
Italy : Vintimiglia market on Fridays and San Remo market on Saturdays.
Cannes : La Croisette, its Film Festival, the Rue d’Antibes and its shops.
Grasse : World Perfume Capital.
Antibes/Juan-les-Pins : Marineland for children and white sand beaches.
Saint-Paul de Vence : An artists” paradise, art galleries and the Maeght Foundation.